Configuring your browser settings.
Below are instructions on how to manually configure browser settings for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- Click Internet Options on the Tools menu
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK
- Click Options on the Tools menu
- Select the Privacy panel
- In the "History" section set Firefox will to: "use custom settings for history"
- Click the Spanner icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click Show advanced settings
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button
- Under Cookies (top of page) make your selection
- Click on Cog icon in the top right of the browser toolbar
- Select Preferences
- Click Privacy tab
- On Block cookies section make your selection