The Sitecore User Group Conference (SUGCON) is an opportunity for the whole Sitecore user community – developers, marketers, agencies, and content managers – to learn the latest Sitecore tips and tricks, Sitecore success stories, and get inspired by the potential within Sitecore Experience Cloud, Experience Commerce, Content Hub and more.
SUGCON Europe 2020 is on from 26 March to 27 March at the Budapest Congress Centre, Jagelló út 1-3, 1123, Budapest, Hungary.
SUGCON Europe 2020.
Digital experience and UX consultant at Codehouse in London, Shaun Miller, will be taking to the stage at SUGCON Europe 2020 to talk about “Data. Design. Sitecore. - How design and UX can be used to display complex data in a beautiful way for a better customer experience.”
Shaun’s role at Codehouse is to understand the major trends shaping the future of the economy across all sectors and translates that, alongside designers and developers, into cutting-edge digital platforms for UK and multinational organisations. He helps our customers by taking their business strategy and working out how they can use their website to deliver more leads or more sales, and an amazing customer experience.
Shaun Miller, digital experience consultant, Codehouse
In Shaun’s talk, you’ll hear about some of the work we did with APM Terminals, part of A.P.Moller-Maersk, who operates one of the world’s most comprehensive port and integrated inland service networks, with over 22,000 employees and a network of 76 ports and over 100 inland services locations globally.
Built on Sitecore 9 by Codehouse, the website has been designed to deliver the same high level of service and customer experience that APM Terminals employees around the world deliver to their customers on a daily basis.
How design and UX can be used to display complex data in a beautiful way for a better customer experience.”
- How to conduct a user-centred design process, engaging with end-user stakeholders to create accurate personas.
- How design techniques traditionally used in B2C can also be used in B2B with great results.
- The complexity in designing for a white label solution, including languages that read from right to left, for websites that don't even exist yet.
- How design was cleverly used to give a strong identity to both local terminals and APM Terminals itself.
- How using animation can keep visitors’ eyes engaged and encourage them to take action.
Going to SUGCON Europe? Want to meet up?
If you’re going to SUGCON Europe 2020 and would like to meet up with Codehouse to hear more about our work with Sitecore, or you’re on the look-out for an expert Sitecore agency to help you with your Sitecore website, we’d love to hear from you.