Join us at Drive
Drive is an event for anyone with an interest in digital marketing, and we'll be exploring the theme of influence in the digital age.
The fact is that in today's world, your customers interact with you in different places, and you don't know everything about them. Your data is in different systems, and your people probably work in silos.
- How can you motivate colleagues to change their mind-set and work better together?
- How can you steer customers to go down the path you want?
- What technologies could propel you forward?
3 December 2019, 2pm to late
The relaxed confines of Coin Laundry on Exmouth Market - a laid-back neighbourhood bar, with seasonal food, cocktails, and craft beers.
What to expect
Expert speakers - to be announced very soon - talking about AI, personalisation, relevance, and the power of digital influence, with plenty of Christmas drinks and merriment with your peers and friends.
Who it's for
- Marketing people interested in the power of digital influence, personalisation, martech, and AI.
- Website and content managers keen to know how things fit together and improve conversions.
- Our valuable customers.
If you're from an agency, sorry, you won't get a seat.