We’re delighted to be taking part in 'The Tech-Driven Customer Journey', an event hosted by the Financial Services Forum on 30 November 2021.
If you work in marketing in financial services, then please come along to listen to the panel of experts and discuss CX, martech, and the ways marketers can harness tech to tackle challenges in an increasingly digital market.
The event will start at 08:30am and end at 12:30pm, and has a fun-packed agenda covering:
- Using social data to understand the needs, values, and motivation of customers
- Setting yourself up for customer experience success in financial services
- What drives a great client experience?
- Harnessing data & empathy to do “more with less” in an era of heightened customer expectation
- The Marketer Journey vs. The Customer Journey - how improving internal culture and engagement impacts the customer
As partners of the event with our friends over at Sitecore, we’d love to see you there!
The Power of Digital Influence in Financial Services
We have a long history helping financial services organisations improve the digital experience to help attract and serve customers, and we’d love to be able to help you.
Whilst you’re here, why not download our guide – “How Financial Services Brands Can Win New Friends and Influence People”.
The guide provides insights from across the sector and shows how – by providing personalised and relevant digital experiences – financial services brands can discover new customers, using the power of digital influence.
Image source: Financial Services Forum