Our leading expert on delivering digital marketing strategy, Matt Tilbury, and Kristian Samuel-Camps, head of digital customer experience from our customer The AA, will be delivering a presentation centred on 'How The AA adapted and succeeded in the digital age'.
Check out our agenda below:
Main presentation: 4th October, 14:45
Keeping the AA’s big wheels turnin’ in the age of digital
- How The AA's digital team plan and prioritise their digital strategy
- How using personalisation and other technology features has led to measurable benefits
- How to support an iterative and results-based approach to context marketing
Jam session: 4th October, 16:00
The business case for Context Marketing: a workshop on turning the art of the possible into measurable benefits.
- Using personas to reveal the digital desires and intents of your customers
- Developing digital 'quick wins' and an iterative ongoing optimisation strategy
- How to relate and monitor these enhancements against real business benefits
- When: Wednesday 4 October – Thursday 5 October
- Where: Tobacco Dock, Wapping Ln, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W 2S