The Sitecore Symposium World Tour is back in London and Codehouse is proud to be a gold sponsor.
On the 7th of April, we get together once again to break down the barriers to innovation. After the success of the all-digital Sitecore Symposium last year, they're now bringing it to London to connect all of us in person.
The London event will deliver the top insights about digital transformation, building unforgettable connections, and more.
If you're interested in learning more about digital transformation, and how we design and build digital experiences that make brands more successful, register now and come join us.
We look forward to welcoming you to the event!
- 08:30 - 09:00: Open breakfast, registration, & networking
- 09:00 - 09:30: Welcome with Steve Tzikakis
- 09:30 - 10:15: Your brand identity: Unforgettable customer experiences
- 10:30 - 11:15: Join Sitecore's CMO Paige O'Neill and our featured customer
- 11:15 - 12:00: Partner with featured customer
- 13:00 - 14:30: Track #1: CDP & Personalisation
- 13:00 - 14:30: Track #2: Commerce Order Cloud & Reflektion
- 14:30 - 15:15: Partner with featured customer
- 15:15 - 15:45: Customer panel with Lee Miles
- 16:00 - 16:15: Closing remarks
- 16:15: Networking drinks
- 17:00: Close