Built around the theme of powering digital business through human connections, the free, global, 24-hour Sitecore Virtual Marketer Day will feature sessions across three tracks including content effectiveness, personalisation, and experience-focused commerce. Whether you’re based in North America, Singapore, Australia, or Europe, you can join in at a time that suits you.
Sitecore Virtual Marketer Day – #SitecoreVMD – is on Wednesday, 20 May.
Speakers and topics include:
- From one to many: The art and science of adapting content – speaker TBC
- Powering personalised digital experiences at scale – speaker TBC
- Personalisation in practice – Wina Wichienwidhtaya, Digital Marketing Technologist, Microsoft
- Content supply chain for personalisation – Stefan Tornquist, SVP, Research and Content Strategy, Econsultancy
- Direct-to-customer: How to jump-start your journey – Amanda Shiga, Product Strategy, Sitecore
- Digital transformation with experience-based commerce, a case study – speaker TBC
- There is no personalisation without understanding your content – speaker TBC
Here’s a few links on Sitecore personalisation to whet your appetite for the day.
- Sitecore personalisation – the basics
- Rules-based personalisation in Sitecore
- Adaptive personalisation in Sitecore
- Historical personalisation in Sitecore
- Journey-based personalisation in Sitecore
Learn more about Sitecore Experience Commerce and what this full-powered ecommerce system can do for your business. Plus, find out how you can tie it together with Sitecore Marketing Automation for a complete experience.
- Sitecore Experience Commerce – the new first choice for omnichannel retail
- Sitecore Experience Commerce 9 is the full ecommerce package
- Sitecore Marketing Automation
Sitecore Content Hub
Discover Sitecore Content Hub and how it can help you manage all your content, wherever it is, and build a business case to get it implemented in your organisation.
- Sitecore DAM or Sitecore Content Hub
- Why Sitecore Content Hub is important for your business
- The business case for Sitecore Content Hub
Need help with your Sitecore website?
During this unprecedented time, all organisations across all industries need to focus on, improve, and enhance their digital presence and the experience they deliver to customers.
Your website is now the beating heart of your organisation and has never been more important.
If you have a Sitecore website, and you need help with a an upgrade, integrating it with other systems, 24/7 support, or you have a lot of content you want to manage to drive personalised experiences, we can help.