Winner of the British Bank Awards' Best Travel Money Provider 2018, WeSwap is the people's currency exchange. Their mission is to help travellers everywhere swap and manage currency in the cheapest, fairest, and most transparent way possible.
WeSwap was founded in 2011 and fully launched in 2015. They now have members in 10 countries and support swaps into 18 currencies – and counting! WeSwap lets travellers around the world swap currency with each other with no hidden costs, so that everyone gets the fairest rate and has more to spend on the important things on holiday. Sangria. Bike rides. Emergency sun cream.
Aadeel Peerally is chief product officer at WeSwap. Aadeel has experience in senior-level management across several industries including travel, media, fintech and food. He’s worked at HosteBookers, The Guardian, and has also founded his own startup, TryMyKitchen. As chief product officer at WeSwap, he is responsible for shaping their Travel Money products, as well as launching WeSwap in new markets.
Aadeel will be showcasing WeSwap’s Travel Money Companion, which leverages the power of the WeSwap community and WeSwap's innovative technologies to provide a personalised and tailored user experience which helps travellers to stress less and travel happy.
The Financial Generation Gap - The Event
At Codehouse, we believe that the world of financial services is at the precipice of an irreversible age and wealth divide, where companies need to change their approach to marketing and how they serve customers online – to either fly or fall.
- What can brands do now to change how they market to and service all these generations?
- What will happen if they don’t?
- What new products or models might be needed for future generations?
- How can brands create and tailor customer journeys that suit every age and everyone?
- How much of a role will technology play in the success of financial services brands?
- What’s the future for financial services online?