Chosen by industry analysts, including Gartner, as one of the leading content management solutions, making Sitecore your website CMS will give you access to intuitive tools to create, edit, manage, and deliver website content quickly, reliably, securely, and at scale. You can easily and quickly reach a global audience across multiple websites, intranets, portals, and landing pages in multiple languages.
As an open, extensible content management platform, Sitecore XM integrates with ecommerce, social media, advanced search, language translation, and hundreds of third-party best-of-breed marketing solutions.
And through the clever decoupling of content from the presentation layer, meaning Sitecore is also known as a ‘headless CMS’, you can deliver the same magnificent digital experiences across web, mobile, digital signage, point of sale (PoS), the Internet of Things (IoT), augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and mixed reality.
Sitecore XM also offers flexible website hosting deployment options, such as on-premise, hybrid cloud, or managed cloud hosting, including the ability to deploy Sitecore on Microsoft Azure PaaS, which can give you a huge amount of flexibility in development and upgrades, as well as a quicker time to market.
Quite simply, there’s no other CMS on the market like Sitecore.
Sitecore XM at a glance
- Multisite management – share content, presentation, and modules, with central management and monitoring across multiple websites.
- Multilingual content – present the right language to the right customer regardless of the digital channel or device they’re using.
- Optimised for mobile – automatically detects and optimises website content for visitors’ devices, and Geo IP detection enables personalisation based on physical visitor location.
- Personalisation – deliver targeted, relevant content to your visitors by setting personalisation rules.
- One system – website content authors manage and write multilingual content in one place.
- Decouples content from presentation – takes a ‘write-once-distribute-across-any-channel’ approach, and automatically serves content in the best format for each customer’s device.
- Enterprise-class search – offers visitors, as well as content authors, a flexible and scalable search engine to easily find the right content.
- Increases speed to market – reduce web development from months to weeks with drag-and-drop templates for commonly-used page components.
Keen to learn more?
We’ve designed and built Sitecore websites for numerous brands across a variety of sectors, including integrating their website with systems such as CRM, PoS, payment gateways and more, giving them a 360-degree view of their customers in one place and a huge advantage over their competitors, helping to personalise the digital experience for their visitors and turn them from browsers into customers.
If you’d like to know more about Sitecore Experience Manager (Sitecore CMS) by perhaps booking a demo, then get in touch today. We’d be happy to help.