Coveo for Sitecore is the ultimate AI-powered search and recommendation engine for brands with Sitecore websites. The powerful of combination of Sitecore with Coveo helps organisations deliver amazing, personalised digital experiences that help drive long-term customer loyalty and increased revenue.
Better user and developer experience
Coveo has introduced five changes to their Hive Framework, which will provide both users and developers with an improved experience.
- The addition of a new Coveo Category Facet means you can make use of your existing content tree structure in Sitecore and allow users to intuitively drill down through the hierarchy.
- You can add Facet Value Suggestions to improve the machine learning query suggestion experience for your customers, increasing the probability that they will find what they are looking for on the first try.
- Use a Tree List Field to create complex result template-based conditions.
- Coveo Hive Sitecore Experience Accelerator (SXA) components now give you the possibility of configuring styling right out of the box, so you can select the width of the component for each device directly in the Experience Editor.
Enhanced filters and peace-of-mind validation
Coveo has also announced three fabulous changes to the Coveo for Sitecore Command Centre.
- The template section of the Coveo for Sitecore Command Centre indexing manager field tab now lets you filter templates to display only those which already have at least one field included, giving you better management of your template fields.
- A new crawler refresh button allows you to individually target a section of your content to be indexed and get the results you want, quicker.
- There are now more validation buttons across the Coveo for Sitecore Command Centre in order to prevent issues occurring when you might click the wrong button.
Simultaneous deployment of Sitecore 9.1 and Coveo for Sitecore on Azure
From the June 2019 release of Coveo for Sitecore, Web Deploy Packages are usable with Sitecore 9.1 accompanying regular package downloads.
This means you can plough ahead with the simultaneous powerful deployment of Sitecore 9.1 and Coveo for Sitecore 5 on Azure.
Learn more about Coveo for Sitecore, and read more about the latest release highlights, over on the Coveo website.
Talk to us about Coveo for Sitecore
All organisations today need to keep up with customer demands – including being able to find things online quickly and easily.
Integrating Coveo’s intelligent and predictive AI-powered search with your Sitecore website can improve the digital experience exponentially for your customers, allow you to:
- Deliver engaging digital experiences on any application or device
- Improve data security
- Deliver relevant information to customers
- Improve business performance