Sitecore’s new SaaS DXP (Digital Experience Platform) is built on a composable architecture. This means you can purchase and make use of best-of-breed products, or even a fully integrated scalable platform to support your content, data, and customer needs as your business grows.
Organisations can now take a modular approach to achieving their digital experience goals via Sitecore’s composable architecture in the cloud. You can configure and connect products through APIs as needed. With microservices-based, cloud-native technology, the option to scale up or down, and quickly change content across different channels is now possible.
Many of the products in the Sitecore Composable DXP are new, and we’ll be looking at each in turn as and when more new details emerge. But here’s a brief breakdown of what’s involved in the new Sitecore Composable DXP from a content, experience, and commerce perspective.
- Sitecore Experience Manager Cloud: An entirely cloud-native CMS, offering integration-friendliness and flexibility for brands to create and deliver personalised digital experiences.
- Sitecore Symphony: A next generation visual builder, which Sitecore is also calling Front End as a Service. Due to be released in 2022, Sitecore Symphony will seamlessly integrate multiple products within the Sitecore DXP to enable marketers to create sites and pages, personalise and A/B test with ease.
- Sitecore Content Hub: Allows organisations to aggregate content from disparate systems, manage and control the creation of new content, and publish content out to the channels you need, quickly and at scale. Learn more about Sitecore Content Hub.
- Sitecore CDP: Powered by Sitecore’s acquisition of Boxever, the Sitecore Customer Data Platform grabs and activates behavioural data from all your customer-facing marketing and service channels. All this behavioural data is combined with your customer data analytics to deliver powerful insights and drive targeting, segmentation, and audience delivery to your marketing, commerce and customer experience tech stack.
- Sitecore Personalise: This too is powered by Boxever. Sitecore Personalise delivers next-level, real-time experiences, optimises conversion funnels, and engages customers with relevant content.
- Sitecore Search: Powered by Sitecore’s acquisition of Reflektion, Sitecore Search will work both front and back end to enable developers, customers and marketers to quickly and easily find what they’re looking for.
- Sitecore Send: This is a powerful email and marketing automation platform powered by Moosend. It balances simplicity with the power of data and AI.
- Sitecore Discover: Powered by Reflektion, Sitecore Discover is AI technology that integrates search with marketing and commerce capabilities to understand and predict customer patterns, context, and needs.
- Sitecore OrderCloud: Powered by Sitecore’s acquisition of Four51, Sitecore OrderCloud is an API-first, headless ecommerce platform. OrderCloud is perfect for brands starting to think about adding an element of ecommerce to their business. Learn more about Sitecore OrderCloud.
With over 15 years’ experience in designing, developing, and supporting organisations around the world with their Sitecore website, we're best placed to help you navigate the new Sitecore Composable DXP and to take your business to the next level.
Our dedicated team of experts is here to help. Just get in touch.