Merchandising Manager has some usability enhancements
- Bulk editing capabilities: This allows you to select multiple products or categories, and bulk edit attributes and relationships – all with inline validation
- Cross and up-selling: Version 8.1 allows you to create a two-way relationship at the time of creation. This means the opportunity to cross and up-sell is enhanced
Sitecore Commerce 8.1 has more functionality and configuration options
A commerce enabled Experience Profile
The Experience Profile measures ecommerce metrics, allowing you to view the activity of a single customer from order sum to average order value, and more. Other metrics, amongst others, include:
- Cart removals
- Orders placed
- Abandoned carts
- Most popular products
MS Dynamics enhancements
- Profile Provider: Allow Sitecore personalisation based on attributes stored in the user profiles within Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Support for multiple AX Retail Channels: Supports multiple channels within the same Sitecore Commerce deployment
- Additional support:: MS Dynamics AX2012 R3 CU9 is now an out-of-the-box feature
Sitecore Commerce 8.1 allows for smoother deployment:
- Individually configure subsystems instead of configuring everything
- Manage Sites and Web Services
- Simplify environment management by removing configuration from the Web.config
- Azure Package as a Service (PaaS): Deploy via Azure PaaS though the Sitecore Azure 8.1 module
Looking to personalise your ecommerce site?
Whether you're just starting out and looking for a platform for your new ecommerce website, or you have an established ecommerce operation but want to re-platform to make every customer experience more personalised, in order to drive more conversions and more revenue, we can help.
Whatever your ecommerce requirement, just get in touch. We'd be happy to help.