So you've opted for Sitecore as your preferred digital experience platform. Now you must consider the best hosting options that align with your business needs.
Sitecore Managed Cloud is an option. It hosts, monitors, manages, and maintains the installation of:
- Sitecore Experience Platform (XP)
- Sitecore Experience Manager (XM)
- Sitecore Experience Commerce (XC)
Using Sitecore Managed Cloud as your hosting solution will streamline your deployment capabilities, whilst delivering robust and secure performance.
It allows deployment to Docker Containers with Kubernetes across a variety of global data centres.
What can your business expect with Sitecore Managed Cloud?
It will improve your business operations. Sitecore Managed Cloud's hosting service enables your business to efficiently 'scale-up' websites, allowing it to grow on a global scale.
What's more, your operating costs will reduce. That’s because your content and marketing teams can get your content to your customers a lot quicker.
Sitecore Managed Cloud has excellent scalability and performance features. It’s the ideal solution for a faster, streamlined business looking to get to the top and stay there.
- Lower costs
- 24hr, 365-day monitoring and support
- Faster deployments
- No backlogs
- Quickly add new international instances
- Access to infrastructure resources
- Elastic scaling
- Security compliance - ISO, SOC2, PCI
- Disaster recovery
- Managed PaaS or Docker Containers with Kubernetes
- WAF, Front Door, SOLR, CDN support
If you're considering Sitecore as your preferred platform, then choose a partner with extensive Sitecore build and Sitecore hosting experience.
Learn more about hosting:
- What are your Sitecore hosting options?
- The benefits of Sitecore Azure
- Sitecore deployment & Demand: AWS & MS Azure
- The power of Sitecore and Azure PaaS
Our Sitecore skilled teams are ready to take your business to the next level.