As one of the exclusive group of Sitecore Platinum Partners in the world, we are proud to have a number of Sitecore MVPs working for us - an accolade awarded to the elite of the Sitecore experience platform ecosystem.
Testament to our deep Sitecore knowledge and experience, we're proud to boast Sitecore Technology MVPs, Sitecore Strategy MVPs, and Sitecore Ambassador MVPs.
Contact a Sitecore MVP
If you'd like to talk to one of our MVPs, either to request a Sitecore demo or learn more about how Sitecore can help you, then get in touch...
Send an email to email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0)20 3457 7633. We'd be delighted to hear from you.
When you contact us, we'll keep hold of some of your personal data, so that we may contact you regarding your query. Please take a moment to read our Privacy Notice.
Sitecore Technology MVP
A Sitecore Technology MVP is someone with seasoned technical experience who actively participates in online and offline communities to share their knowledge and expertise with developers, marketers, strategists, and Sitecore customers.
To become a Sitecore Technology MVP, you must:
- Write and create original, quality content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos;
- Be actively involved and answer questions on the community.sitecore.net Forum, Sitecore Slack channels, Sitecore Stack Exchange, and social media;
- Have used their developer expertise to contribute to open source module;
- Speak at events like Sitecore User Groups or Sitecore Symposium;
- Provide regular product feedback to improve Sitecore for all.
Sitecore Strategy MVP
A Sitecore Strategy MVP is someone with a strong understanding of digital strategy, data-driven context marketing, and use of the Sitecore Experience Cloud to drive business results, who actively and passionately shares their Sitecore marketing knowledge and experience with customers, users, and development teams.
To become a Sitecore Digital Strategy MVP, you must:
- Have proven experience and expertise in data-driven marketing that drives results;
- A superior knowledge of Sitecore and the Sitecore Experience Cloud;
- Write, produce, and deliver thought leadership on Sitecore, personalisation, customer experience, and context marketing strategy and tactics;
- Provide value to customers through their expertise in architecting a connected customer experience, customer data integration, and digital marketing.