If your Sitecore website isn’t fulfilling your expectations, you’re not alone.
In our experience, it’s not uncommon to see Sitecore websites in need of some attention - mainly because not many agencies have the technical or strategic expertise to make a Sitecore website work properly, and they don't know Sitecore as well as we do.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Outdated site architecture, leading to performance issues
- No governance (workflows) to ensure your content production is moderated
- Disabled analytics, which means that you’re not getting valuable insights into visitor behaviour
- Team knowledge gaps, which can result in slow productivity
- Lack of integration, meaning that your external systems are siloed
- Not using Sitecore's powerful marketing features...