Whether a frantic game of foosball or a sedate game of chess, winning is great, especially when you have a team of experts who harness their skills. work ethic and innovation to make a customer's project come to life.
At Codehouse we've always been rather modest when it comes to showcasing our awards. We've preferred being under the radar, so to speak. After all, nobody likes a show off. But we should celebrate the success and recognition we've received for our work.
Our digital marketing and Sitecore XP expertise has seen us scoop 15 awards so far. Ten of those awards are Sitecore Awards, including a couple of the coveted Sitecore Site of the Year ones. We also recently won another Sitecore award for our work with Colt DCS. Other awards include International Marketing Awards, Ecommerce Awards and Digital Experience Awards.
Thanks to all our customers and colleagues who have seen their efforts realised and recognised.
FT Adviser Awards
- 2017: Seven Investment Management: FT Adviser Online Innovation & Service award
- 2017: wagamama: Ecommerce award
UK Digital Experience Awards
- 2016: wagamama: UK Digital Experience award. Hospitality, Leisure, food & drink
- 2018: Colt DCS: 'Fastest time to market for responding to customer/competitive demands' category
- 2016: The AA: Regional Ultimate Experience Award
- 2014: Monarch Airlines: Best use of web personalisation
- 2014: Monarch Airlines: Best DMS/deployment/Integration
- 2013: Monarch Airlines: Sitecore Site of the Year UK
- 2013: Monarch Airlines: Best Travel & Hospitality
- 2013: Monarch Airlines: Best Sitecore Deployment/Integration
- 2013: Zuken: Best Manufacturing, Automotive and Technology site
- 2012: City & Guilds: Best Education, Media & Advertising site
- 2010: Total Jobs: Best professional, Business and Personal services site
Interactive Media Awards (IMA)
- 2013: Monarch Airlines: Interactive Media Award for Best in Class in ‘Airline’ Category
- 2013: Monarch Airlines: Interactive Media Award for Best in Class in ‘Transportation’ Category