We're looking for a Business Analyst to join the growing Business Analysis arm at Codehouse to support the project management team.
The role is ideal for an individual who:
- Is passionate about digital technology and the web
- Is well versed in working in a fast-paced environment
- Has extensive cross-sector knowledge
- Has at least two years client-facing experience
- Is keen on solutionising
- Working across multiple projects, the successful candidate will bridge the gap between our UX Specialists, Designers, Project Managers and our Clients. You will be
- expected to ‘go the extra mile’ to challenge and encourage our Clients to better understand their digital ambitions
- Confidently, conduct workshops and interviews with Client Stakeholders from various technical backgrounds and at various levels of seniority to elicit and define requirements
- Translate requirements into traceable user stories and developer tasks for the Development Team
- Prioritise requirements based on knowledge and information provided by the Client
- Guide Clients through the backlog ensuring any communication gaps between the Developers and Clients are closed
- Work closely with UX Specialists and Designers to define the optimum customer journey
- Provide functional specifications and other design documentation needed to ensure development tasks can be executed efficiently
- Proactively conduct independent research and assessment on systems and sectors relevant to the project and to provide recommendations based on this assessment
- Liaise with the Development Team to propose and validate solutions
- Provide support to the Development and Test teams at all times
- Perform functional and user acceptance testing and document testing scenarios
- Document training guides and provide end user training when required
- Work with the Project Managers to oversee the and co-ordinate your own and the Project Team’s work
- Undertake any other routine tasks or project management activities that may be assigned from time to time
- Develop and maintain your own technical and environmental skills and knowledge and share best practice
- Identify opportunities for business change / process improvements
- Contribute to the ongoing development and organisation of the team.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to deliver assigned work, resolve issues and improve processes
Although this role is based in London you may be required to occasionally travel to client sites nationwide.This is an ideal opportunity to advance a career in Business Analysis/Project Management. We're offering a competitive salary and great benefits packages including healthcare, pension and gym membership.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.