Fancy working for a growing Business Analysis team in a fast-paced digital agency environment? Enjoy speaking to stakeholders to capture and translate business requirements into project deliverables? Then apply now!
We're looking for a permanent Business Analyst to join the growing Business Analysis team at Codehouse, to support the project management team on some very exciting new digital projects, based in our London office.
You will be responsible for:
- Eliciting, defining, and prioritising customer requirements with clear acceptance criteria;
- Leading workshops and conducting interviews;
- Defining customer journeys, actions, and interactions for our customers;
- Bridging the gap between the customer and developers;
- Liaising with technical teams to propose and validate solutions;
- Working with the UX and Digital Experience teams to define the optimal user experience.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be passionate about IT;
- Have a good knowledge of web, digital, and UX;
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK;
- Speak fluent English;
- Be a good communicator, as this role is customer facing;
- Have experience in working as part of an Agile Scrum team and working on multiple projects concurrently.
The ideal candidate will have experience of a content management system (CMS), such as Sitecore or Umbraco. Although this role is based in London, you may be required to occasionally travel to customer sites nationwide.
This is an ideal opportunity to advance a career in Business Analysis / Project Management. We’re offering a competitive salary and great benefits packages including healthcare, pension, and gym membership.
Have what it takes?
Apply now with a CV and cover letter.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.