Client Services Coordinator
Our team in Sydney is growing and we are looking for an enthusiastic junior Client Service Coordinator, who is passionate about digital solutions and web technologies, to support our existing and new clients.
The websites we build are powered by Content Management Systems (CMS). Knowledge of specific CMS systems we implement (Sitecore and Umbraco) would be an advantage but not essential as training is provided.
So what's it like working at Codehouse?
You will become a key part of the team, based in the Sydney CBD, working local NSW office hours. You will be coached by the Sydney Delivery Team and also work closely with colleagues in London and Colombo to leverage Codehouse systems and standards.
Codehouse culture is characterised by respect for the individual, freedom with responsibility and the belief that our colleagues can flourish given the right conditions and environment. That's why we encourage and support our colleagues to attain new accreditations, learn new skills and to develop their respective roles and positions within Codehouse. We hold ongoing social events to ensure we recharge and refresh regularly.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling the Support services for our existing and new clients
- Completing delegated tasks from Senior Client Services Project Manager and Delivery Manager
- Support in managing tight production schedule by:
- Setting up and tracking tasks in JIRA / Confluence
- Support client account management
- Handling customer queries and providing client updates
- Monthly and adhoc reporting for clients
- Ad hoc testing and QA across different browsers and devices
- Ad hoc content entry/updates as needed, including proofing
- Continuously developing your skills to reflect the needs of our customers (support and training for this is provided)
- Facilitate customer meetings and delivery team meetings
Skills or experience required:
- Familiar with web development and having an experience of at least 1 year
- Highly organised, self-motivated
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- A proactive attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to contribute to a successful delivery
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365 (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Project Management tools
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be passionate about digital solutions and web technologies
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in Australia
- Be a confident communicator, with fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise and manage own time
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.