We are looking for an enthusiastic Delivery Manager to join the team at our London office, assisting day to day with upholding our excellent standards of customer service and quality.
The Delivery Manager is responsible for the general day-to-day running of customer delivery, including scheduling / traffic management, and the investigation into and resolution of technical and operational blockers. You will act as an escalation point for colleagues, ensuring the smooth and on-time delivery of all projects, while monitoring the support teams.
Working with project managers, customer relationship managers, developers, designers, and business development teams, you will be involved with all arms of the organisation. You will need a passion for high-quality delivery, excellent standards of customer service, and helping others to achieve their best. You will also be passionate about technology, and have an understanding of website design, development, and content management systems. You should be a highly influential character and enjoy working closely with others.
Producing frequent reports and following up with colleagues and managers concerning time-sheets, billing, and delivery efficiency, will be an ongoing part of the role, however the Delivery Manager will be expected to evolve their role from the regular daily duties, striving to constantly improve delivery principles and methodologies.
The position reports into the Operations Director.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and assisting the delivery teams across all projects to ensure budgets and deadlines are on track.
- Monitoring and assisting the support teams to ensure the successful resolution of issues, and to uphold service level agreements.
- Holding regular catch-ups with project managers, relationship managers, and specialism leads.
- Obtain RAG statuses for ongoing engagements, including standalone projects, retainer-based projects, and support contracts.
- Act as an escalation point for colleagues, removing blockers and facilitating the resolution of issues.
- Conduct scheduling meetings with specialism leads and handle resource management admin.
- Hold regular status and review meetings with relationship managers with regards to outstanding or problem support tickets.
- Conduct recruitment admin and interviews, both via phone and face-to-face.
- Attend customer meetings with regards to project delivery, for existing and potential new customers.
- Attend sales pipeline meetings which influence scheduling and recruitment.
- Contribute to contractual literature with regards to suitable delivery models and team composition.
- Conduct basic HR admin including holiday approvals, absence reporting, and liaising with specialists when handling more complex HR requests.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Have an excellent grasp of the English language
We're offering a competitive salary and great benefits packages including healthcare, pension and gym membership.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.