We're looking for a permanent DevOps Engineer at our London HQ. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to explore new technologies and improve our process, procedure and strategy for the DevOps function.
You will become a key part of the large team and work closely with the Head of Development and the Head of Infrastructure. If you have a passion for automation, plus bags of enthusiasm to create great solutions, and also want the ability to have a real say in how we do things then we want to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Write new automation and service for OPS.
- Evaluate and integrate new tools.
- Proactively make proposals for improvements.
- Work on maintenance and improvement of current tools.
- Investigate and troubleshoot production or QA problems related to environment.
- Improve the monitoring of the cloud environments.
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Strong background in Azure and Windows administration.
- Good scripting skills and tools (PowerShell, CMD, Chocolatey). Bash, Python and Gulp are a plus.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices and tools (Teamcity, Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps).
- Experience with web servers (IIS, Load Balancing and Session State configuration, Traffic Managers).
- Experience with Azure and with infrastructure as code (IaC) in Azure (ARM templates). Experience with AWS and Rackspace is a plus.
- Knowledge of containerisation (Docker, kubernetes).
- Knowledge of Azure Search, Solr and Solr Cloud is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to work in a global, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have demonstrable DevOps experience.
- Be passionate about automation and scripting.
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK.
- Be a confident communicator, with fluent written and spoken English.
We're offering a competitive salary and great benefits packages including healthcare, pension and gym membership. Please note that this is for a permanent placement.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.