Junior Digital Marketing Executive
We're currently seeking a talented Junior Digital Marketing Executive with focus on data analysis to work on some exciting digital projects at our London office.
You will be responsible for delivering analytics projects, primarily focusing on web and marketing data, designing and completing insight dashboards and reports, promoting actionable plans to address any issues and improving the conversion capabilities of our customers' websites (e.g. designing measurement strategies, PPC campaigns, SEO, etc.).
Training will be provided to assist you in developing the specific skills required, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords and relevant SEO techniques. However, you will also need to be inquisitive, eager to learn and a good oral and written communicator.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out marketing and analytics audits to detect issues and identify opportunities for our customers
- Collaboration with the wider team to develop well-researched digital marketing strategies for our customers
- Planning, prioritisation and delivering the digital marketing campaigns
- Reporting on the impact of digital activity, drawing insights from the results
- Attending customer meetings, presenting the results of your work and explaining the delivery to the digital strategy
- Maintaining and growing relationships with customers
- Keeping colleagues up to date with progress and highlighting potential risks or issues in good time
- Staying up to date with latest digital marketing trends
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have a minimum 1 year of experience in Google Analytics (essential)
- Have a good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Have a good understanding of Google AdWords
- Have a good understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Possess excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be proactive and enthusiastic about learning new skills (also essential)
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Have an excellent grasp of the English language
This is an ideal opportunity to advance a career in Digital Marketing. We’re offering a competitive salary and a great benefits packages including healthcare, pension, and gym membership.
Have what it takes?
Apply now with a CV and cover letter.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.