We are currently seeking a talented Front-end Developer to join our team at our London office. The role is ideal for a keen developer looking to evolve into an outstanding contributor to the front-end team, providing new and interesting website solutions for our clients.
Because many of the websites we build are powered by Content Management Systems like Sitecore and Umbraco, knowledge of these CMS platforms would be an advantage - but we expect the successful candidate to learn how to surface the best out of both these systems. Experience with the Microsoft technology stack would also be an advantage.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Turning creative designs into stunning websites
- Working with the backend development team to integrate UI into the web applications
- Rectifying clients’ support tickets
- Attention to detail regarding browser/device testing across a wide range of platforms
- Continuously developing your skills to reflect the needs of our clients (support and training for this is provided
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery and responsive design techniques
- Be passionate about IT (do you blog, have a github account, etc?)
- Have an interest in web design and user experience
- Be passionate about IT
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK
- Speak fluent English
- Be a good communicator
We're offering a competitive salary and great benefits packages including healthcare, pension and gym membership.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.