Inside Sales Specialist
We’re looking for someone to help us find more customers and grow our business even further.
Commercially-savvy, with outstanding communication and influencing skills, you will find and qualify businesses within our target markets and generate new leads for our services. You will have experience of cold calling and lead follow-up via phone and email marketing, as well as being proficient in using a CRM system and writing proposals.
Able to understand the digital needs of potential clients across different sectors, identify their pain-points, and how our solutions can help, you will possess a good understanding of the work of a digital agency – customer journey mapping, website design and development, content management systems, personalisation, digital marketing, systems integration, and marketing technology – or at least a willingness to learn.
You will report into the Commercial Director.
- Identify prospective clients and contacts within our target markets.
- Identify decision-makers and different roles within current clients and prospects with whom we should make contact and influence.
- Make outbound warm lead and cold calls to deliver qualified leads and set up appointments.
- Use email / direct marketing to nurture potential new clients and warm leads.
- Understand the individual and unique needs of each potential new client.
- Capture accurate and complete contact and lead information in Salesforce.
- Help to create and maintain ongoing drip marketing communications with qualified leads to improve our opportunity of being considered when buying decisions are made.
- Develop relationships with potential clients, and maintain good relationships with existing clients.
- Perform research on current client accounts to help increase interest in our services across the wider organisation.
- Help to build and maintain the target market customer database within Salesforce.
- Assist and collaborate with marketing in the creation of lead generation campaigns, materials for target customers, and participation at events.
- Report on metrics including, but not limited to, number of new prospects added to the Salesforce, number of new contacts (e.g. email outreach), number of meetings, number of new opportunities, and opportunity win/loss/closed analysis.
- Other duties as appropriate.
Skills & Experience
- Both experience and demonstrable success in a similar role, or a strong desire to further develop your career in this direction.
- Experience of selling digital solutions.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to make cold calls to generate new potential leads, and make follow-up calls with established contacts to ascertain interest / issues we could help solve / purchase intent.
- Ability to create sales and marketing documents and presentations.
- Experience with CRM systems, in particular Salesforce.
- Experience with email systems, such as Mailchimp.
- An understanding of GDPR and PECR legislation.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills.
- Willingness to travel to meet with potential customers, attend conferences, trade shows, and other events.
- Self-starter - able to work independently.
- A genuine interest in Marketing as a subject, and an understanding of related technologies.
- Highly motivated to learn and develop.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have demonstrable sales experience.
- Be passionate about the digital world.
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK.
- Be a confident communicator, with fluent written and spoken English.
We’re offering a competitive salary and a great benefits package including healthcare, pension, and gym membership.
Have what it takes?
Apply now with a CV and cover letter.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.