IT Support Technician
Are you in love with technology and gadgets?
Do you have an IT-related degree, or at least one year experience in an IT Support role?
We're looking for an IT Support Technician to join our IT Team, to be based in our London office.
The role is diverse and you will quickly learn a wide range of skills. There is always something new in Codehouse, and no two days are the same. We are keen on meeting curious and proactive candidates looking to learn and make a difference.
You will administer internal servers and systems, and provide our clients with basic infrastructure support. You will also offer first-line support to staff in all of our offices around the world. The role includes opportunities to develop and hone your skills across a broad range of activities within IT.
We have a great space in which to work and are currently going through a period of expansion. In addition to a great working environment, we host regular social activities for all employees, as well as great benefits packages including healthcare, pension and contribution towards gym membership.
- Assist with installations of new computers, servers, network devices, software and upgrades
- Keep PC images and Servers up to date with latest windows patches and software updates
- Provide support to internal staff
- Monitor and proactively fix issues on both internal and client servers
- Carry out weekly tasks (back-ups / restore tests)
- Deal with minor client requests
- Windows / Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Office
- Active Directory Administration
- Basic Networking (IP addressing / routing / Wi-Fi)
- Basic Security (anti-virus / firewalls)
- Basic MS SQL Administration (back-ups / restores / maintenance plans)
- Windows 10 / Server 2016 R2
- DHCP / DNS / Group Policy
- Hyper-V Administration
- Backup Administration (Veeam)
- Firewall Administration (WatchGuard)
- IIS Administration
- Experience with Office 365, Amazon Web Services, and the Atlassian Stack (Confluence / Jira)
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK
- Speak fluent English
This role is offering a competitive annual salary, based on skills and experience.
Have what it takes?
Apply now with a CV and cover letter.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.