IT Systems Administrator - £25,000 - £35,000
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated IT Systems Administrator to join our expanding team and help administer our fleet of internal servers and systems, as well as providing a wide variety of technical support to our colleagues. Although being a tech company many of our staff are tech-savvy, you will offer first line support to our internal users but also dive into their more challenging requests.
This role is based in London on a hybrid working model with at least 2 days a week based in the London office. Working alongside our internal support team, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting colleagues with incidents and requests raised via our internal service desk
- Assisting colleagues with day-to-day issues
- Maintaining uptime of on-site and cloud-based hosting infrastructure
- Responding to incident alerts and documenting resolutions
- Working with the development teams to help plan and deploy new solutions
- Regular maintenance and management of IT equipment and systems
Essential skills or experience required:
- Windows OS configuration and management (Server and Desktop)
- Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Server virtualisation (Hyper-V preferred)
- Networking fundamentals (subnet management, routing, DNS)
- Firewall management (Policy management, VPN configuration)
Desirable skills or experience:
- Infrastructure-as-code deployment technologies
- Containerisation solutions
- AWS Fundamentals
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have at least 2 years’ relevant experience
- Have a strong problem-solving mindset
- Have the flexibility and willingness to work in a global, fast-paced environment
- Be a highly collaborative and outgoing individual, a keen team player that can provide excellent customer service
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
We’re offering a competitive salary and a great benefits package including healthcare, pension, and gym membership. Please note that this is for a permanent placement. We request that recruitment agencies do not contact us in relation to this or any other advertised roles.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies in relation to this or any other advertised roles.