Junior and Experienced .NET Developers
Working from our London office the successful candidates will be exposed to web based projects that will not only be extremely interesting but also very technologically challenging indeed. So if you have a passion for all around coding and .NET, Sitecore and Umbraco CMS especially, plus bags of enthusiasm to create great solutions and have a real say in how we do things then we want to hear from you.
This is an ideal opportunity to advance a career in Sitecore and Umbraco CMS development whilst working within a close-knit team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that you, together with the project team, deliver projects on time to customer expectations and to our internal quality requirements.
- Producing top quality deliverables both in code and in solutionising requirements for customers.
- Ensuring the prompt remediation of customer issues and concerns.
- Working as part of several teams of developers across different projects.
- Working with project managers and business analysts in delivering customer requirements, managed through the Atlassian suite.
- Participating in customer facing workshops, together with the project team.
- Participating in, actively contributing to, internal technical architecture steering groups.
- Participating in non dev activities including estimations, planning and retrospectives.
- Always striving to improve how we do things, investigating new technologies and keeping up to date on new developments within the tools and products we use.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be passionate about IT
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK
- Speak fluent English
- Be a good communicator
We're offering a competitive salary and great benefits packages including healthcare, pension and gym membership.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.