We are seeking a passionate, entrepreneurial and empathetic Product Strategist for our London Office.
You will be working on potential new opportunities as well as with existing customers to shape customer product strategies, including Digital/Experience Strategy, UX Consultancy and qualitative user insights. The role will be hands on, facilitating workshops, researching and analysing needs and turning these into artefacts to drive the product strategy, including personas, user journeys, wireframes and product architecture and roadmaps.
This role is perfect for any candidate looking to develop more experience on the strategy side of Product Management. There is also the opportunity to gain experience in day-to-day engineering delivery, after a successful period in the role.
Codehouse Group, est. 2005, is a digital product consultancy group, with two agency brands: Codehouse and HOUSE. Codehouse is a specialist Sitecore (the enterprise CMS and digital experience platform) design and build agency. HOUSE is a digital product studio.
We are lucky to partner with client organisations that, in their respective sectors of the global economy, are contributing to transforming logistics, healthcare, energy and housing.
The London office works closely with our teams in Sydney, Australia and Colombo, Sri Lanka to deliver and support global solutions.
The role has an important pre-sales aspect working closely with the sales team to engage with prospects and develop new business opportunities through our concepts and ideas.
- Develop product strategies that help transform a customer’s value delivery and operating model, leveraging the best of the relevant technology tools
- Engage with client stakeholders to shape and elicit requirements and expectations
- Plan, coordinate and conduct customer research
- Support UX delivery
- Assist with conceptualising and scoping new ideas, projects, and business activities, in conjunction with the Head of Product Strategy, whom you will be reporting in to
- Work closely with designers, data analysts, engineers, product owners (build focussed) and QAs to deliver digital products and drive continuous improvement against the customer’s KPIs
- Manage quality and customer expectations, whilst ensuring your deliverables are on time and on budget
- Work closely with our Commercial Director to support the generation of new business, engaging in pre-sales client meetings, creating compelling proposals to address customers' needs
- Extensive work experience as a Senior UX Consultant / Digital Experience Consultant / Management Consultant / Product Manager
- Must be 'hands-on' and not afraid to get 'stuck in'; talking to customer representatives, listening to and understanding requirements, challenging customer perception, producing deliverables
- Deep understanding of web technologies and digital solutions
- Good business acumen and client engagement skills
- Experience developing sales opportunities into ideas and tangible concepts in a pre-sales capacity
- Experience in business design or product management are a plus
- Experience with platforms, including CMS (e.g. Sitecore, Contentful), CDPs (e.g. Segment), Optimisation tools (e.g. Optimizely), Analytics and insights (e.g. Hotjar, GA4)
- Growth marketing, SEO and analytics knowledge desirable
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have a minimum of 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Be passionate about product, web technologies and user experience
- Have the flexibility and willingness to work in a global, fast-paced environment
- Be already resident and have current and valid eligibility to work in the U.K.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
Please note that this is for a permanent placement.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
We request that recruitment agencies do not contact us in relation to this or any other advertised roles.