We're currently seeking a talented Project Manager to work with some exciting projects at our London office. The ideal candidate will be able to ensure the delivery of the projects to the agreed schedule and help ensure the highest quality of our solutions, whilst engaging in trustworthy relationships with the clients as well as being a respected member of the Codehouse team. Experience working with digital agencies is valued, as is having a passion and background with technology.
As well as having a passion for all things web, you must also be well versed in SCRUM techniques and Agile Development. If you are familiar with Sitecore and/or Umbraco CMS as well then you might just be the perfect candidate because many of the websites we build are powered by these Content Management Systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that you, together with the project team, deliver projects on time to client expectations and to our internal quality requirements
- Ensuring the prompt remediation of clients’ issues and concerns
- Project and team management and client liaison
- Participation in client meetings and managing expectations
- Always striving to improve how we do things
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK
- Speak fluent English
- Be passionate about the web
- Be a good communicator
We're offering a competitive salary and great benefits packages including healthcare, pension and gym membership.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.