Digital Project Manager
We are seeking a first-rate, talented and experienced Senior Digital Project Manager to work in our fast-paced London office.
As a Digital Project Manager, you are a creative and strategic thinker who brings knowledge of our customer's business, brand, customers and vision into your engagements. You are a leader, adept at handling the challenges of managing multi-disciplinary teams to drive the delivery of digital experiences to surpass the ambitions of our clients. You exude positivity, and build lasting relationships with project stakeholders. Through your foresight and meticulous planning, you successfully navigate the quagmire of the digital landscape, to proactively communicate project statuses, challenges and opportunities to customers, as well as managing scope, schedule, resourcing and budgets. Our expectations, and those of our customers, are sky-high - but the rewards will match successful delivery against these expectations.
You will have 4 – 5 years’ experience managing the delivery of high-quality large-scale website build projects from inception to completion. It is expected that a number of these projects will have involved complex integrations such as data feeds, CRM systems, and ecommerce systems.
Agile project management will run in your blood. You will foresee challenges before they happen and will already have devised a number of alternative ways to mitigate them. You will be adept at controlling and delivering exceptional digital products on time and within budget. You will have extensive experience of running your projects using agile methodologies – typically, Scrum and Kanban – and will have the tools and knowledge to drive and motivate your delivery teams to deliver exceptional results. You will continually be looking for ways to improve the quality of the work delivered by your teams and will feed this back into the Codehouse Project Management Team. You will have excellent social skills and be responsible for forming strong collaborative working relationships with your clients. You will take challenges in your stride and you will thrive under pressure.
- Concurrently manage and be responsible for a range of projects from inception to completion
- Ensure that your projects meet or exceed the expectations of your clients
- Ensure your teams have what they need to deliver exceptional quality digital products at all times
- Be obsessed with monitoring project budget in relation to progress towards completion and will take corrective action to ensure these are in step
- Be obsessed with project governance – manage change control where the scale of changes cannot be managed through conventional agile processes; maintain project RACI; risk logs and status reports for submission to Codehouse management and clients as necessary
- Have excellent communication skills
- Maintain scrupulous project documentation
- Ensure there is an audit trail will all communications with your clients
- Ensure all project meetings are tightly focussed with clear outcomes
- Ensure detailed project plans are drafted and maintained throughout the lifecycle of your projects
- Ensure that the appropriate resources are booked and assigned to your projects at all times by working with the Resource Manager
- Be adept at running your projects using Scrum / Kanban agile methodologies and be able to explain and reinforce the benefits of using these methodologies to your clients
- Work alongside Business Analysts to ensure requirements are elicited, fully understood and drafted into high quality user stories
- Be responsible for ensuring members of your team have productive work to do at all times
- Be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of estimates produced by your team
- Continually monitor estimates versus actuals to allow you to make continual refinements to your project plans
- Work with the commercial team as required to draft proposals and statements of work
- Enable and invigorate development teams and colleagues
- Work with Relationship Managers to ensure that clients receive exceptional support during and after project delivery
- Be decisive, able to make strong and sometimes challenging decisions to ensure your project team is protected and able to work at peak efficiency
- Tightly manage project scope at all times. You should have the confidence to tackle scope change conversations with clients politely but candidly.
- Have in-depth experience using Jira for managing project delivery
- Keep up with evolving web development and project management technologies and methodologies
- Have an enthusiasm for helping to mentor junior colleagues
- Have a passion for helping to drive and evangelise improvements to Codehouse’ internal processes
- Be obsessed with detail – both in the product and process that evolves the product
Technical skills required
- A solid understanding of web technologies and web development processes
- Experience working with commercial content management systems – practical experience using Sitecore would be a bonus
- MS Project; Jira; Confluence; MS Office software suite
- ScrumMaster certification and/or other Agile certification is a bonus
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits packages including healthcare, pension, and gym membership.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.