Because we are growing fast here in Codehouse we are now looking for an experienced technically-minded Relationship Manager to join our busy team in London. The role is client facing so you will feel comfortable communicating with clients and be able to build strong relationships very quickly.
You will be a creative thinker playing a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty from a large client portfolio.
As the main relationship liaison between Codehouse and the client, you will identify, analyse, suggest and where necessary, liaise with the relevant internal teams to resolve enquiries on all aspects of the client’s solution.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
- Manage and document all technical projects carried out with clients
- Contribute in ensuring financial targets are reached
- Respond to any issue or new feature requests
- Ensure client’s support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner
- Ensure compliance with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Provide feedback to the wider team and the client
- Identify any training and knowledge transfer requirements for clients
- Discuss solutions and provide ‘value added’ recommendations
- Strong online experience with an understanding of online technology, websites, content management systems.
- Sitecore CMS and/or Umbraco CMS knowledge and experience is an great advantage
- Experience of working in a client facing role
- Exposure to project management
- Customer service mind-set
- Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills
- Professional approach
- Results driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive with the ability take own initiative
- Team player
- Hands on and flexible approach
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Have an excellent grasp of the English language
We're offering a competitive salary and great benefits packages including healthcare, pension and gym membership.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.