Are you an experienced ASP.NET/C# Developer with the ability to also act as a Solution Architect and Technical Lead?. Can you elegantly combine .NET/C# with business awareness and project management?
We're currently seeking talented Senior Developers to work on some exciting projects at our London office. The ideal candidate will be able to ensure the superiority of both the code and the overall quality of our solutions, and engage in trustworthy relationships with clients as well as being a respected member of the team.
As well as having a passion for all things ASP.NET/C#, you must also be well versed in OOP, Web services, XHTML, LINQ, XSLT, TDD, Code Coverage and Agile Development. If you're familiar with Sitecore and/or Umbraco CMS as well then you might just be the perfect candidate because many of the websites we build are powered by these Content Management Systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that you, together with the project team, deliver projects on time to client expectations and to our internal quality requirements
- Ensuring the prompt remediation of clients’ issues and concerns
- Project and team management and client liaison
- Participate in prototyping and pre-sales efforts
- Always strive to improve how we do things, investigate new technologies and keep up to date on new developments within the tools and products we use
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK
- Speak fluent English
- Be passionate about IT
- Be a good communicator
We're offering a competitive salary and great benefits packages including healthcare, pension and gym membership.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.