We are seeking a passionate, fun, talkative, empathetic, entrepreneurial and all-round great Senior UX Consultant for our Sydney Office..
You will be working on potential new opportunities as well as with existing customer to provide Digital/Experience Strategy, UX Consultancy and general Digital (website) Experience Design. The role will be hands on, facilitating workshops, researching and analysing needs and turning these into design collateral including personas, user journeys, functional specifications and wireframes.
Codehouse is a specialist Sitecore agency designing and building digital experiences that make our client’s brands more successful.
We are a small team in Sydney – backed by a larger one in London, UK and in Colombo, Sri Lanka – but we have got a lot of growth ambitions that we need your help and keen eye to turn into reality as a team.
The role has an important pre-sales aspect working closely with the sales team to engage with prospects and develop new business opportunities through our concepts and ideas.
For the right, entrepreneurial person, the role also provides an opportunity to take a leadership position in the growth of the Australian business longer term.
- Undertake strategy and UX design consultancy for our customers
- Engage with client stakeholders to elicit requirements and expectations
- Planning and conducting customer research
- Creating client UX deliverables
- Developing personalisation designs that exploit the Sitecore platform
- Assisting with conceptualising and scoping new ideas, projects, and business activities
- Managing quality and customer expectations
- Delivering on time and on budget
- Working closely with our BDM to generate new business, engaging in pre-sales client meetings, creating compelling proposals to address customers' needs
- Extensive work experience as a Senior UX Consultant / UX Designer / Digital Experience Consultant
- Must be 'hands-on' and not afraid to get 'stuck in'; talking to customer representatives, listening to and understanding requirements, challenging customer perception, producing deliverables
- Deep understanding of website and digital solutions
- Good business acumen and client engagement skills
- Experience developing sales opportunities into ideas and tangible concepts in a pre-sales capacity
- Agency experience and knowledge of website / digital personalisation are an advantage
- Working with CMS solutions such as Sitecore / Adobe desirable
- Marketing, SEO and analytics expertise desirable
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience
- Be passionate about web design and user experience
- Have the flexibility and willingness to work in a global, fast-paced environment
- Be already resident and have current and valid eligibility to work in Australia
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
Please note that this is for a permanent placement.
We request that recruitment agencies do not contact us in relation to this or any other advertised roles.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.