We're currently seeking a talented Project Manager to work with some exciting projects at our Colombo office, based at the World Trade Center. The ideal candidate will be able to ensure the delivery of the projects to the agreed schedule and help ensure the highest quality of our solutions. Having strong skills in coordination and planning is essential, being able to manage multiple work streams efficiently via project and issue tracking software, such as Atlassian Jira. Experience working with digital agencies is valued, as is having a background with technology.
As well as having a passion for all things web, you must also be well versed in end to end delivery of digital projects, with an understanding of a variety of project delivery methodologies. SCRUM techniques and Agile Development experience is beneficial. If you are familiar with Sitecore and/or Umbraco CMS as well then you might just be the perfect candidate because many of the websites we build are powered by these Content Management Systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining realistic and pragmatic project plans, delivering to customer expectations
- Ensuring that you, together with the project team, deliver to our quality requirements
- Ensuring the efficient and effective execution of well-planned development work, optimising team productivity
- Project and team management, scheduling, budget management and delivery reporting
- Participation in expectation management, together with developers and customers
- Be flexible but practical when managing ever evolving requirements and customer needs
- Always striving to improve how we do things
Working closely with our London office, strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written, are essential.
We're offering a competitive salary and great benefits packages.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.