We're looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join the multi-disciplined design team in our London office.
If you're a creative individual who's keen to craft beautiful and intuitive digital experiences for brands all across the world, then read on...
You'll have the unique opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of specialisms with deliverables including wireframing, visual design, and prototyping, as well as working collaboratively with team members across all disciplines to create stunning and thoughtful web solutions. A satisfyingly challenging role, providing exposure to a wide range of customers across sectors including retail, financial services, B2B, travel, education, and many more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting high-level business goals for translation into UX and creative outcomes.
- Delivery of exceptional, pixel-perfect designs for the web across all viewports, utilising contemporary design practices/theories.
- Producing rational UX deliverables (wireframes and prototypes) using a variety of tools.
- Participating in customer workshops.
- Delivering presentations, articulating UX/UI design thinking for subsequent deliverables to project stakeholders and customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have demonstrable digital/web design experience, e.g. an online portfolio.
- Be highly proficient in industry-standard software such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign), Axure, Principle, and other design tools.
- Be up-to-date with the latest technology, design and interaction trends, primarily in the digital sector.
- Be comfortable with direct customer communication, and able to engage with all levels of stakeholders across organisations.
- Be a confident communicator, with fluent written and spoken English.
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK.
We're offering a competitive salary and great benefits packages including healthcare, pension and gym membership.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.