Leadfeeder website visitor tracking software gives you the ability to not only see which companies are visiting your website, but see what landing page or campaign prompted them to click and visit.
You can see the pages they look at next and when they drop off, and how often they visit your site, so you can gauge the level and depth of their interest in your company and your services. It can help you identify warm prospects, improve content marketing efforts, and website navigation.
For B2B marketers in charge of generating leads for sales teams, Leadfeeder is a real game-changer.
Leadfeeder integrates fully with Google Analytics, and can also integrate with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, MailChimp, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Pipedrive, Hubspot, Google Data Studio, and a number of other systems.
By integrating Leadfeeder with your website you can:
- Identify which organisations visit your website
- See what they do
- Understand which leads are warmer than others, based on the amount of website activity
- Contact decision-makers
- Send leads to your sales team
Leadfeeder helps you:
- Find ready-to-buy sales leads
- Beat competitors to the sale
- Build better sales pitches
- Make your sales team happy
- Measure campaign success
- Optimise marketing content
We know Leadfeeder works, because we use it ourselves – and we’ve driven leads into our business and made sales as a result!